Why Agile Project Management ?
Northeastern University's online Graduate Certificate in Agile Project Management empowers students to explore agile principles and practices and remain up to date on current trends in the agile framework.
The increasingly important role of agile practitioners and managers is becoming clear as agile business development processes are being adopted by major companies because of their high degree of success in achieving improved time to market, reducing costs, and increasing overall customer satisfaction.
This graduate certificate is led by highly credentialed faculty members who are agile practitioners with decades of experience in helping companies successfully implement agile in their organizations.
Through courses you take online, the curriculum will give you the opportunity to:
- Develop a strong framework and understanding of the role of agile management
- Develop an understanding of the agile management processes and methodologies
- Develop an understanding of how the agile approach to managing projects can deliver value to the organization
- Develop a personal leadership strategy for success as an agile practitioner
- Develop an agile evaluation plan to measure success
- Courses are led by highly credentialed faculty who are agile practitioners
- Curriculum focuses on current trends and staying up to date with agile framework
- Online courses provide flexibility for working professionals
What you'll study
This program requires successful completion of a minimum of 18 credit hours that meet the degree requirements.